What is Network Browser
The Network Browser is a full featured network browsing and
diagnostic tool with user friendly interface designed to be similar to
version of the file browser. Now you can easily access your
corporate network or play MP3 files stored on your desktop's hard
- Powerful file management functionality.
- Files association assignment.
- Displays the network layout the same way as on a desktop OS.
- Instant access to shared files without mapping drives.
- Instant access to remote desktops via the Terminal Server
- Allows to map and disconnect network drives.
- Displays WiFi network connection status and available
- Print plain text files on network printers.
- Network configuration tools and tweaks.
- Enables "Network" folder for the permanent drive mapping.
- Edit "hosts" list to resolve network names.
- Ping and Trace route TCP/IP tools.
- Wake up on LAN function to power up computers remotely.
- Supports landscape mode for Windows Mobile 2003 Second
- Supports Windows Mobile 5 and Windows Mobile 6
- Pocket PC with network capabilities (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth,
- Intel XScale or ARM CPU
- Windows Mobile 2003 or Windows Mobile 5 or Windows
Mobile 6 operating system
- Microsoft networking over TCP/IP on Desktop In order to
access shared resources
Limitation for the Trial Version:
Full featured trial version can be used for 14
days. Any further use require that you purchase a license.
- Added Windows Mobile 5 support
- Fixed problem with memory error on large LANs
- Fixed name limitation for Ping/Trace tool
- Added Wake up on LAN functionality
- Added "Open With" function.
- Added Network Login function
- Added file association management.
- Improved network browsing functionality.
- Fixed problem with relaunching application
- Fixed minor bugs with GUI.
- Added full support for Windows Mobile 2003 SE operating
- Added an automatic update of the file lists if the files are
changed by other programs.
- Added a media sense for the storage card when it is inserted
- Added a WiFi network status screen and scanner.
- Fixed problem when application freezes if no WiFi connection
- Fixed minor bugs with GUI.
- Improved the network discovery mechanism.
|| First Released
Upgrade to the version 1.3 is free for
users who have purchased previous versions. Just download the
following trial version and use your registration key to register
If you have any questions about the software or would like to
request a new feature, please
feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com
or use the following support forum:
By extracting the files from zipped
archive, you will find 'VmNetSetup.exe'. Execute the
'VmNetSetup.exe' on your Desktop PC to install the
application on your device. Do not forget to connect your
your Desktop PC by ActiveSync to transfer the program to
your device. After the installation is done, you will find a shortcut in your
How to uninstall Network Browser
You can uninstall the application via
'Remove Programs' option in Control panel. There is an entry
named 'V-Mobile Software Network Browser'. Select the entry and press 'Remove'.
Download Trial Version 1.3
PC 2003 / WM5 / WM6
Purchase the License
By purchasing a license you will be able to unlock the trial
version to make it fully functional. The activation process require
to provide an owner name from your Pocket PC located under the "Settings/Owner
Information/Name" menu. Please make sure that you
providing the same name during the purchase. The license can be
purchased from following distributors: